Sunday, December 27, 2015

How I do my Real Estate math (accurately) in just 10 minutes

How I Do My Real Estate Math (Accurately) in Just 10 Minutes



I get to chat with a lot of new investors through email, telephone, and Facebook, and one of the questions I hear a lot is how to figure out if they can actually buy the house and make MONEY buying it. Sure, we can guess here, guess there, I think the cabinets will be this much, or the driveway be that much. But how much is it REALLY going to cost me?
That’s the ticket. How much can I do the work for, and how fast can I turn the property?
How much can I buy the house for, what it is worth redone, what will it cost me to fix it up, and how long will it take me to sell it? And of course the final...
http://flip.it/H-XA7


No comments:

Post a Comment