Sunday, December 27, 2015

8 questions to be able to answer when applying for a loan

8 Questions to Be Able to Answer When Applying for a Loan



Over the last couple of weeks, I’ve detailed for you exactly what you need to do in order to apply for and get a traditional mortgage loan for your investment property. I’ve given you essentially every single question that a loan officer would ask on the residential loan application, and I’ve given you a list of just about any type of documentation that you would need in order to buy an investment property with a traditional mortgage loan.
Are there exceptions to the loan application questions? Nope. It’s called the “uniform” residential loan application for a reason.
Are there exceptions to the loan application documentation? Sure. I’m sure I could write a novel on every exception that I’ve come across, but...

http://flip.it/m9IQV


No comments:

Post a Comment